Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Rachael down with virus

We finally brought Rachael to see a PD yesterday evening at Anthony's Baby and Child clinic at Hougang. The PD gave her Zyrtec, cough syrup, nose drops and oral Ned for congested nose. 


We waited for about 1.5 hours and paid $139. The PD was really nice. He gave Rachael toys to play with and kept praising her for being a good baby. He even gave her two kisses. He asked us whether there's anyone that's sick at home because what Rachael has gotten is probably a virus. We couldn't recall where we had gone to before all these started last week. But now I remembered! She went for CGM last Friday and started having runny nose on Saturday! Ok, that might be a coincidence. But well, I guess, I will be more cautious the next time. 

Anyway, after giving her the medication and nose drop, Rachael seems to be having a good rest. What a relief! We are finally sleeping in air con room after suffering the heat for three days. I really hope she will fully recover soon! I miss my super happy baby!!! 

Oh, did I mention that she's 7.385kg now? Should I be worried that she only put on about 100g since October? But she seemed much much heavier than before. 

Dear Heavenly Father, once again I lift up Rachael into Your loving hands. I pray that You will heal her completely and bring back the cheerful disposition of Rachael. I pray that she will not need to suffer from any virus or catch on any medical history from us, her parents. I pray that she will continue to grow up healthily and be blessed. I pray that she will not be fearful or resistant towards my in laws. I pray that hubby and I will be good role models for her in every way. I pray that the Holy Spirit will constantly guide us and lead us in our daily walk with You. I thank You, Father, for loving us unconditionally. I thank You for blessing me with a loving hubby and a precious daughter. I thank You for all that You have blessed me with before, now and forever. I love You, Father. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

No comments: